Wednesday 24 May 2017

Who I am.

I'm a girl from a  secondary school. I'm 13 , I have two youtube channels and I really enjoy making videos for them. My hobby is dancing and I can't imagine my life without it. The four things I would like to become in the future are a dancer , actress , youtuber and a hairstyler . I really enjoy making hairstyles, doing drama at school ,dancing and making the videos, so I think that there is a  really hard decision waiting for me in few years time.I know that you might not read this or be interested in all of this things but I treat this blog like my little secret diary. And all I know is that I am really enjoying the blog so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The first tim on the stage

I still can't believe that I have danced on the stage. I had to remember at least 6 different dances and i  remembered all of them . I h...